INFORMATION ON THE IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER AND THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WWW.TRIBALWORLDWIDE.ES WEBSITE
Identification of holder
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the owner of this website – hereinafter the Page – is Red Urban Latina, S.L., with registered office at C/ Marina nº 16-18, planta 36, 08005, Barcelona, with CIF B62584701, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 42,530, page 163, page number b-232.896, registration 1, hereinafter RU.
This Page and all its contents – the works – are published for the exclusive use of the RU team, of the professionals and advertising companies that have been, are or may be in the future, clients of RU, without advertising purposes and solely for the purpose to report on our Agency and the work it does.
This Page and all its contents – these works – are not intended to be viewed by the general public, nor are they intended to entertain the public or transmit any message.
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website assume and undertake to respect.
The simple and mere use of the Page grants the condition of user of the Page, whether natural or legal person, and necessarily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in these conditions. of use and the privacy notice. If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use, he will refrain from using the Page.
Users undertake to make appropriate use of the contents that RU offers through the Page and, by way of example, but not limitation, undertake not to use them for:
1. Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
2. Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Page, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
3. Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts owned by RU, as well as those of other linked Users.
4. RU reserves the right to request some proof and/or additional data in order to corroborate the personal information of the Users, as well as to temporarily or permanently suspend those Users whose data could not be confirmed.
5. RU is not responsible for any damage, harm or loss to Users caused by failures in the system, on the server or on the Internet. RU will not be responsible for any virus that could infect the User’s equipment as a result of accessing, using or examining the Page or as a result of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained therein.
6. RU does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of the Page. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance beyond the control of the RU; in such cases, efforts will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any type of responsibility being attributed to it. RU will not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the Page.
7. In the event of any loss or theft of the access codes, unauthorized use of the Page, as well as any security violation of which the User has become aware, the User is obliged to notify said incident to RU immediately.
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files. , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as a User of the Page, without this enumeration being limiting.